Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ohisashiburi desu neeeee ^_____^

phew~ It was 3 months ago that I made the last entry eh? what a slacker I am with posting ^^" And it's almost 2 months into my fall semestre... I don't even want to start on how painful it is. I am trying hard this semestre. I stay up late and wake up late... I guess that's not a good thing at all... but i have been trying to change that. Most of my classes are at night...

I am pissed that I won't be eligible for the 2006-07 JET Program just because I will graduate less than a month after the required graduation date. aiyayyayyayyay... maybe it's a bit too early to think about what happens after I graduate. For now I just want to work hard, go snowboarding during Xmas break, work hard again and graduate! *cry suffocatingly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home