Sunday, June 19, 2005

I feel like I am the only one staying in Vancouver going to school in the summer...

Phew... so yeah, I had my last midterm this past Thursday and have been chilling ever since. But I really lack the drive to do schoolwork, 'cause I keep hearing about people going back to Taiwan, or people in Japan studying Japanese or working... For some strange reasons a lot of people I know are not in Vancouver this summer. It's really hard to stay focused when I think about how much fun other people must be having *_*

So other than school, nothing much new is happening in my life... except getting fatter and trying to exercise. I have also been trying to find a job (yes, as I said before... and no, I haven't gotten one) and apply for coop ^^"

And stupid sfu brains... placed me in another residence... YET AGAIN! grrrr...... the receptionist told me that I am a senior now and I am more independent than 1st- & 2nd-year students, so I should live in the townhouses... for those of you who know me well... I am 100% DEPENDENT! =..=" ugh... but that's not the problem... I just don't want to move again... it takes up sooooooooo much time and effort ;_; I emailed sfu rez and told them that their reason for placing me in the townhouses makes absolutely no sense, because I lived in the th's from my 1st~5th semestre and was perfectly fine! I regreted what I did the next day, when I received an email from sfu rez about a position in rez that needs to be filled immediately. This is probably the most suitable job I can find at the moment! ah! I am still going to try and apply for it anyway... in the hope that they don't recognize me...... Now I can understand why my Business Communications prof told us to always keep a positive tone in business writing, 'cause you never know who the person you just yelled at may be tomorrow (e.g. potential employer ;_;).

Aaaaaaaaaaanyhow, enough of my stupidity... I should go to bed to grow back some brain cells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home