Aiyoweiya indeed lah!
My Japanese is getting worse already, so I went to Takei Sensei today and asked her for help. She told me that it'd be expensive for me to have individual lessons, so I should find some other people from my previous Japanese class to join me! Hopefully some other students will want to continue their Japanese studies too...
I am finally starting to read today... For the first time I want to get a head start in the beginning of a semestre but can't due to other poops such as organizing at home and in my dorm, online banking, course selection, job hunting, declaring major, blah blah blah... aiiiiii. Ahhh, can't wait to get out of college and do something more meaningful! X-O
Oh yeah, I guess I didn't mention this but Vector (a marketing company that markets Cutco products through direct sales) accepted me as a... I guess they call such a position sales representative, which is a low-level position. I know that it's not hard at all to get into such a position, but it was my first attempt to apply for a job, so I am still quite happy about it. The problem arises when I have to decide whether or not I will take the job. I should have given it more thought. If I decide not to take it, it was just a waste of my time, but if I do decide to take it, I need to devote a lot of time into it, which I probably won't be able to provide. AI YA! I forgot that I still have school and that I have never worked! Oh well, it should be too bad either way. At least now I can tell myself that I have gone through an interview. :-D
Oy~ time to go back to Business Communication!

1 Comments:
Even if you don't take the job, it's not a waste of time. At least you get some experience interviewing for a job, and have an idea of what to expect when interviewing for jobs in the future. :-)
5:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home