Almost 4 and still haven't done any studying! :-O
Today I did my group presentation in my Japanese class ^_^ tanoshikute yokatta desu! I felt that my group was the most well-prepared of all :$ but maybe it's just because it's my group :-P I also did my hair like a kid for our skit (photo below). People had some very funny ideas. One group played some hilarious Japanese commercials (it's hard to find ones that are not funny) and acted out a short commercial themselves. yarrr, SFU sux... Japanese courses only go up to 201, which is the one that I am taking. and it is said that SFU's level is half of that of UBC's. like... they finish the book that I am using in 101... and they go up to 400 level!!! X-O which means if SFU were to have the same level it'd have to go to 800 courses! =..=
I also looked my Marketing mark up till now... it's not as bad as i thought. at least i'm not failing... :B and also got to know that HR's final is non-cumulative (excluding pre-midterm material)!!! :-D still lots of studying to do tho... haha ^^"
:-\ summer semestre is going to be hell... I am going to miss having fun Japanese classes :-( well, even tho they are nothing close to the ones I had in Kanazawa, they are still like heaven compared to all my other courses...
enough blabbin', better get some studying done before i go to Renae's place for sushi! :-)
With Takei Sensei and Yumi.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home