Sunday, April 10, 2005

When i'm busy... things just don't stop coming up *_*

;_; I woke up at 3 today... ugh... I like sleeping too much... I can never be one of those people who have severe sleeping problems *jealous*. I studied for a bit, trying to cram everything in :$ I can't believe that I will also have to do so for my two last finals... X-O it'd be great if i'm assigned to the same room! but then the problem is that my room is under Grace's name so I, in the name of "Grace," have to move out... i tried to convince the rez people that it'd be much easier for me if they can just tell me now which room i'm assigned to so that i can make arrangements... that is, if i'm assigned to grace's room, then i can work things out with Grace blah blah... otherwise, i need to move. i dun mind moving tho, just want to know what exactly will happen in may... ok, i know what i have said doesn't make much sense... but due to lack of brain cells this is as good as i can explain the situation. my point is, i'm burnt out, and i dun have the energy to pack... and unpack when i come back... :'( in addition to all this mess, my mom still has to tell me how unhealthy my life is (every single phone call even if we talk for more than once a day)... wouldn't i know that i'm unhealthy if that's the case?!?!?! being a student is NOT THAT EASY, OKAAAY?! =..=" ok, before my asthma attacks me and i die running out of breath, i should continue on with my studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home