Friday, July 22, 2005

ah! I lost track of time ;_;

hummm it's been a while again and I just can't believe that this semestre is ending in 2 weeks... *_* which means that my finals will be in two weeks as well... so I probably just finished the most disgusting piece of writing that I would ever have to do in my life... well, that is, if I don't become a businesswoman ;_; It was so boring!!! It was a business report... it had three parts that were almost identical in content... grrr... I wrote a bit over 3000 words... ahhhhhhhhhh ok... it's probably not a lot for some people... but it is for ME!!! The formatting had to be PERFECT... just because business writing is supposed to be that way... ugh. I stayed up till 5 or 6 almost everyday for that piece of crap! I have really irregular schedules these days. I either sleep at 5 or 6 or wake up at 5 or 6...... *_* But anyway, i'm glad that I got that stupid report over with, phew~ right after that I had another assignment due and I only had a day to do it 'cause I couldn't pay attention to anything else when I was writing my report. Thank goodness I had friends in that class :-P Next week I have two more assignments though... O_O May God be with me!!! sigh* can't wait to take a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home